Sunday, November 28, 2010

The pressure is building!

Hi all,

OK, I'm feeling a little more pressure now that week three is here.

First piece of work has been submitted, and two more assignments are being tackled atm!
I've found that if I manage to get a little achieved each day...I don't feel so aaarrrggghhh!

This online learning is quite a challenge for me. Ensuring that I set time aside each day is sometimes difficult. Last week I found myself bouncing on the trampoline with my 4 year old daughter...thinking I should be inside reading, blogging, flickring, tweeting or something!...but no - at that time all I really needed was a good bounce on the trampoline. I felt so much better for it. I can reccommend this therapy for anyone!

I try to keep the online stuff for when my daughter is at kindy; so far it's working.

The week ahead looks busy, so I'm off to tackle those two assignments.

Chat soon
///(*_*)\\\
The Library Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment