Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Finally a BLOGGER!

Well, here goes. This is the first time I've used a blog and I must say I'm feeling quite clever!

In the past week I have created accounts with flickr, twitter, delicious and now this blog. The only social networking site I was familiar with was Facebook, but wow, hasn't my world just opened up!

Creating this blog is a requirement for the study I have just begun. I am doing the Master of Education - Teacher Librarianship course through Charles Sturt University.

To be honest, I was a lttle apprehensive upon reading  the requirements for the subject INF506, as my knowledge of social networking sites is fairly limited. Thank god I have teenage children to rely on!

All I can do is give it my best...and learn as I go! I'm looking forward to it.

Anyway, bye for now. I must go tweet that I've just created my blog! Who knew learning could be such fun?

///(*-*)\\\ The Library Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment