Monday, December 20, 2010

I THINK I NEED A BREAK

Someone said "Merry Christmas" to me today...is it nearly Christmas? I wouldn't know, my head has been buried in books for weeks.

I really do feel that I need a break. Someone really should have warned me about taking on three subjects at once! Although feeling overwhelmed atm, I have been learning alot along the way.

Today I submitted my first major assignment, I hope I did it right. There was alot of procrastinating about how to address this assignement. I'm glad to have it over and submitted.

I have learned about developing and analysing research questions, there's so much to take in and consider.

Must go for now...about to eat dinner that my hubby has just cooked.
Merry Christmas to all
Bye for now
The Library Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment